Winthrop’s new Head Coach, Julie Torbett, played at Penn State under Russ Rose and the open communication leads to great opportunities like New Year’s in Italy with Russ Rose. Unfortunately, the opportunity does not include a free trip to Italy with Russ Rose (and please keep in mind, I am not get paid for any advertisements or promotions on this website), but a pipeline to insight and knowledge of the 5 time NCAA Champion Coach. I am hoping to catch some of the spillage when the statistics pot boils over, but you can learn from Coach Rose, firsthand in Italy this coming New Year’s. Sounds like an opportunity of a lifetime.
PARTICIPATE IN THE COACHING EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME
- Come and meet coaches from around the nation and from other countries
- Share in a unique cultural exchange with Italian coaches
- Receive expert coaching tips and instruction from the nation’s best volleyball coaches
- Experience once-in-a-lifetime overseas experiences
- Visit famous tourist sites (included)
- All breakfasts and dinners are included!
- Enjoy a fantastic New Year’s Eve in Italy
- Share strategy and techniques with Russ Rose and Staff
- Interact with high school, club, junior college, NCAA, and other coaches from around the globe
- On Court sessions with Italian National Team Program Coaches
- Comprehensive coach training
- High school and club coaches will get an in-depth look at the collegiate and international game
- Develop the CHAMPIONSHIP MENTALITY with Russ Rose
- Practice plan, skill breakdown and intensity
There will be a LIMITED number of spots available. Spots may fill prior to deadlines.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT/ COACHES ROUNDTABLE
- Go behind the scenes and interact in a roundtable discussion & share ideas with 4-time NCAA championship coach Russ Rose
- Young, aspiring coaches can network, learn from the best and learn what it takes to succeed
- In depth training on the transition from high school/club to college to USA to Pro
- Identify strategies for recruiting , practice planning, pickingt he right players, and building your program
- Networking opportunities to improve recruiting
- Scouting and how to prepare for an opponent
- Maximize your teams potential. Running the right system to benefit the strengths of your team.
This is your opportunity spend time off the court with Russ Rose, Italian Junior National Team Coaches, NCAA and other college and club coaches in relaxed fun and social settings designed to fit your schedule. Spend as much time as you want training, vacationing, sightseeing, or creating your own adventure. Coaches will be free to pick and choose the sessions that they attend hence giving you more time to see italy or vacation. Private New Years eve party with champagne toast featuring Russ Rose and friends.
- December 26: Leave USA for Rome (FCO)
- December 27: Rome for 3 nights
- December 30: Bologna for 3 nights, Big Event for New Years, Day Trip to Florence on the way
- January 2: Full day of sightseeing in Venice
- January 3: Leave Venice (VCE) and arrive to USA same day
* subject to change as trip is refined
- $2,295 ($1995 if booked by May 31)
First come, first serve. Book early to reserve your spot and take advantage of the early bird price!
- Single supplement (for single room)
$40/night OR $280 extra/tour
- Deposit:$250 pp / $500 per couple
- Bring a Friend: (Non clinic attendees ): $1495/person
Non-Refundable deposit of $250 due 8/31/11
Note: All breakfasts and dinners are included. (Lunch on own)
ADD-ONS ($120 extra per day)
- Early Arrival: on 12/26/11 to Rome
- Late Departure: on 1/4/12 or 1/5/12
Clubs that would like to send multiple coaches from the same program,
please contact us for group discounts or would like to bring a team to play,
please contact us as there will be a player/team camp running concurrently.
- On court coaching development
- Coaches Roundtable with Russ Rose and Friends
- Many social activities in a relaxed & casual setting
- Training tips and strategies from USA and international coaches
- Sightseeing in the coolest country in Europe
- Cultural exchange opportunities
- Breakfast and dinners included (lunch on own)
- Table wine served with dinners
- Experience and expertise in running European, South American, Asian, and other International Tours
- BIP has an excellent track record of working with international volleyball programs
- Awesome sightseeing and unique